- Thursday, May 18 - Even Period Exams
- Friday, May 19 - Odd Period Exams
- Monday, May 22 - Make-Up Exams
- Thursday, May 25 - Odd Period Exams
- Friday, May 26 - Even Period Exams
- Tuesday, May 30 - Make-Up Exams
2016-2017 Final Exam Bell Schedule
Thursday, May 25th Time Friday, May 26th
Period 1 7:49-9:09 (80 Min.) Period 2
Period 3 9:19-10:31 (72 Min.) Period 4
Period 5 Lunch 10:35- 11:12 (37 Min.) Period 6
Exam 11:20-12:32 (72 Min.)
Exam 10:39-11:51 (72 Min.)
Lunch 11:55-12:32 (37 Min.)
Period 7 12:40-1:55 (72 Min.) Period 8
- Students are allowed to leave early/arrive late only if they have qualified for exam exemption status according to their G.P.A., AP tested course or exempting out due to an EOC state tested course.
- Students are not allowed to come and go as they please; they may only arrive late or dismiss early.
- Students should follow their schedule for the periods assigned to that day.
- Students are not allowed to move their exams from the regularly scheduled class period.
Warrior Basketball Camp Begins 33rd Season
eSchoolView Offers Scholarships
eSchoolView is proud to announce their scholarship program, which is open to any senior. If you are interested, check their website for more information.
OHS Administrative Staff
Principal - Chris Smith
Assistant Principal/Athletic Director - Chris Miller
Secretary - Jill KaberAthletic/Attendance Secretary - Deb EddlebluteGuidance Counselors - Veronica Cain and Donnie StrineSecretary - Judy Schnug
FAX - 419-747-6859
Attendance Line - 419-755-2000
Substance Abuse Prevention Coordinator
- Amy Nagel
The 2016-2017 OHS Yearbooks are now on sale.
The Ontario High School order number is 12627.
Order before December 31st and save $10.
*Please contact Maureen Johnson regarding the content for this page.