2022-2023 Preschool Enrollment
Begins February 1, 2023
Start by filling out final forms completely on the Ontario School District website, choose the 2023-24 school year.
Once final forms are completed (all forms are green) you will be contacted to schedule a developmental screening on a Friday in March or April. All forms must be green before we will contact you. If you have any questions please contact Stacy Crawford, Preschool Director.
At the scheduled screening appointment please bring the following documents:
Proof of Ontario Residency (ie: utility bill [electric, gas, water], lease/mortgage agreement)
Custody Papers (if applicable)
Most current physical or well check After Visit Summary
Most recent dental form/waiver will need to be on file prior to starting in August.
A developmental screener will be scheduled for a Friday in March or April.
Priority Placement is as follows (not the order applications were received):
Ontario Residents in the Following Order:
1) Resident special need students
2) Resident students who are returning preschool students
3) Dependent children of Ontario resident staff members
4) Resident 5-Year-old students not going to Kindergarten
5) Resident 4-year-old students
6) Resident 3-year-old students
Tie breakers will be:
1) Sibling of a registered preschool student
2) Order of received registration
7) Dependent Children of Non-Resident Ontario Staff Members
8) Open Enrollment Students